Premium Line and Work Line
Our products are separated into two ladder product lines, making it simple for you to find the right aluminium ladders to meet your needs. PREMIUMline, the complete program with all types and all sizes, with multiple new functions and safety details, and WORKline, our select programme with trusted euroline quality.
Professional access technology solutions for the highest demands and heavy loads
- Side rails made of extruded aluminium - profiled bars
- Stable fittings and attachments with safety screw connections (M8) instead of riveted fittings on stepladders
- Extruded aluminium rungs - Bars with a deeper profile for improved slip prevention
- Premium wall rollers (Ø 100 mm) with wall-protecting tread, used in all larger multi-purpose ladders and sliding ladders
- Tear-resistant safety tension straps (25 mm wide)
- Specialized premium feet on stepladders with an even larger contact surface, used in aluminium rung stepladders, aluminium stepped stepladders, accessible on one or both sides
- Especially slip-resistant, high quality rubber feet permanently attached to the side rails
- Deeper profiles than comparable sizes from the WORK line for very high stability. Exceeds minimum requirements of EN 131
Our access technology portfolio provides a diverse assortment of ladders: Simple ladders, sliding ladders, stepladders accessible on one side or both sides, rung stepladders, multi-purpose ladders, roof ladders, stairwell ladders, telescoping ladders, folding ladders, wooden ladders, podium ladders, work steps, and working platforms. We have the right size in our warehouse for any working height.
Proven basic access technology solutions for any trade
Our access technology programme concentrates on the most popular ladder types, which can be ordered in selected sizes.
- Square aluminium side rail bars with high stability
- Robust screwed fittings
- High frequency welded rung bars with profile
- Wall rollers (Ø 85 mm) made of plastic used in all larger sliding and multi-purpose ladders
- Tear-resistant tension straps (18 mm wide)
- Profiled rubber feet
- Feet screwed into every simple, step, sliding, and multi-purpose ladder
- Optimised side rail dimensions: The requirements of EN 131 are met in full. Lightweight for easy handling
Our access technology programme includes a wide variety of ladder types: Simple ladders, sliding ladders, multi-purpose ladders, rung stepladders, stepladders accessible on one or both sides, telescoping ladders, and folding ladders.