Mobile working platform with height adjustment
Working platform for industrial paint shops
A German industrial company that manufactures pumps and valves asked for a working platform for the paint shop within its production. The platform should support and facilitate the painting work on the manufactured pumps. For this purpose, the working platform should be mobile and mechanically height-adjustable in order to make working as flexible and comfortable as possible. Since the work platform is used in an explosion-proof area, electrical height adjustment was not possible.
In order to be as flexible as possible when ascending, the customer wanted a mobile staircase that could be coupled on two sides. Our mobile Vario staircase was the best solution, because it is also height-adjustable and easily adapts to the height of the working platform. The platform is made of steel grating has a surrounding platform railing with two self-closing safety doors that form the transition from the stairs to the platform. One part of the platform can be removed at the customer's request and can be easily attached again if necessary. When removing the attachable platform, plug-in railings are used in the open areas, which guarantee the safety of the employees.
All features of the mobile height adjustable working platform at a glance:
• Working platform with contour cutout in the middle and removable platform
• Crane eyes on the platform and stairs
• Mobile by castors
• Mobile Vario staircase, can be attached at two parts of the platform
• Steel grating platform covering
• Mechanical vertical adjustment via four racks
• Bumper on the inside of the platform to protect customer products
• Circumferential platform railing, partially removable and pluggable
• Self-closing safety doors
Do you also need a working platform for your company? We will be happy to advise you on a suitable euroline product from our wide range of ladders, stairs, maintenance platforms and individual solutions.